You have the option of having Siri available from the lock screen on the Apple iPhone and iPad. When Siri is enabled on the lock screen, you can press and hold the “Home” button to activate it. Here’s how to change the setting.
- Ensure that “Siri” is on under “Settings” > “General” > “Siri“.
Note: If the “Siri” option is missing, check under “Restrictions” to ensure it’s turned on.
- Go to “Settings” > “Passcode” or “Touch ID & Passcode“.
- Enter your lock screen code.
- Slide the “Siri” switch to “On” (green) to enable Siri from the lock screen, switch it “Off” (white) to turn it off.
iOS Data Recovery is the more comprehensive ios data recovery solution in the market. You can recover lost data directly from iOS devices or retrieve backups from both iTunes and iCloud.
- Recover data from iTunes Backup. Find iTunes backup on PC and scan the backup for your lost data.
- Recover data from iCloud Backup. Download iCloud backup and recover to your iPad, iPhone, iPod.
Fully compatible with iTunes 12.2, iOS 9, and iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus.