Use iTunes Match on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or your computer
Turn on iTunes Match on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or computer to get access to your entire music library.
How to Use iTunes Match On a Mac or PC
If you’re using iTunes 12.3 or later, iTunes Match turns on automatically the first time you sign into iTunes on a new computer with the Apple ID that you use for iTunes Match.
If you need to turn on iTunes Match manually, change your iCloud Music Library settings using these steps:
- Open iTunes. Make sure you have the latest version.
- Click Sign In, and then enter the Apple ID and password that you use for iTunes Match.
- Mac: From the menu bar at the top of your computer screen, choose iTunes > Preferences.
Windows: Hold down the Control and B keys on your keyboard to turn on the iTunes menu bar, then choose iTunes > Preferences.
- Click the General tab, then select iCloud Music Library.
How to Use iTunes Match On an iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch
- Tap Settings > iTunes & App Store.
- Sign in with the Apple ID and password that you use for iTunes Match.
- In the upper-left corner, tap Settings.
- Tap Music.
- Turn on iCloud Music Library.
iTunes Match replaces the music library on your device with your iCloud Music Library. (If you’re also an Apple Music member, you have the option to merge your music library instead of replacing it.) Your device might use cellular data for this download. Check with your wireless carrier for fees that might apply, or go to Settings > Music and turn off Use Cellular Data.
iOS Data Recovery is the more comprehensive ios data recovery solution in the market. You can recover lost data directly from iOS devices or retrieve backups from both iTunes and iCloud.
- Recover data from iTunes Backup. Find iTunes backup on PC and scan the backup for your lost data.
- Recover data from iCloud Backup. Download iCloud backup and recover to your iPad, iPhone, iPod.
Fully compatible with iTunes 12.2, iOS 9, and iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus.