When trying to sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod with iTunes for Windows, you may get stuck during a step with an error that says “Unable to load SyncUICoreLocalized.dll“. To solve this problem you can simply repair the Apple Mobile Device Support application using these steps.
1. Close completely out of iTunes.
2. Navigate to “Control Panel“.
3. Select “Programs“.
4. Find “Apple Mobile Device Support” in the list of programs. If you click the “Name” bar to sort items alphabetically, it may make it easier to find.
6. The Windows Installer should appear. Select “Yes” if prompted by “User Account Control“.
8. Once the process completes, open iTunes and attempt to sync your iOS device again. It should complete just fine without displaying the “SyncUICoreLocalized.dll” Error.
iOS Data Recovery is the more comprehensive ios data recovery solution in the market. You can recover lost data directly from iOS devices or retrieve backups from both iTunes and iCloud.
- Recover data from iTunes Backup. Find iTunes backup on PC and scan the backup for your lost data.
- Recover data from iCloud Backup. Download iCloud backup and recover to your iPad, iPhone, iPod.
Fully compatible with iTunes 12.2, iOS 9, and iPhone 6S & iPhone 6S Plus.